During the current COVID 19 health crisis, I'm pleased to be able to provide confidential teletherapy sessions for new and existing clients.
I'm providing in-person therapy as well for select clients, especially children and others who do not benefit from teletherapy.
Services include individualized psychotherapeutic services to adults and families, as well as child development consultation, parent coaching, and "Floortime" play-based early intervention supports for children with social-emotional developmental challenges.
Lisa deFaria is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Psychotherapist, Child Development Specialist and Board Certified Diplomat in Clinical Social Work, with over 20 years of experience working with families, adults, teens and young children.
Providing quality, caring, confidential and individualized psychotherapeutic services, including:
- Integrative psychodynamic, insight-oriented, cognitive-behavioral, and mindfulness oriented therapies for individual adults, teens & children
- Developmentally sensitive solutions for infants & young children with special needs and their families
- Child and family-centered play-based therapies
- Parent coaching and behavior management
- Certified DIR® and Floortime Senior Clinician
- Certified Pre/Post-Adoption Counselor
- Clinical supervision and training
- Agency, clinic, school-based consultation/training services
Interested new clients, please refer to "New Client Information" page for more information
20952 Cindy CT NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
(CA LCS 19285) (WA LICSW 60505526)